In order to keep the classes and studio safe, organized and disciplined, please follow these rules.
General and Safety Rules
1. Children must not exit the building until the designated individual picks them up.
2. No food or drinks in the building (water permitted). No gum or candy in class.
3. No street shoes are allowed in the studios.
4. No swinging or hanging from ballet barres in the studio.
5. No outside visitors other than family and designated individuals for student pick-up/drop off are allowed on the premises of Emporia Dance.
6. No horseplay is allowed on the premises of Emporia Dance.
7. Jewelry (other than stud earrings and one or two finger rings) must be removed.
8. Parents will be notified of consistent, disruptive behavior of their child. If a parent is notified for the third time, the child will no longer be allowed to attend class.
9. No cell phone pictures are to be made in the studio at any time.
10. Cell phone use is prohibited during class time.
1. Pink ballet shoes, black tap shoes, black jazz shoes, and white tennis shoes should be bought as needed. Unless instructed otherwise. Tights or socks MUST be worn with shoes.
2. Hair must be out of face and off of the shoulders (secured in a bun, braid, or ponytail) during classes.
Punctuality and Transportation
1. Arrive for workshop on time. This is to avoid loss of class time and to insure that students have a proper warm-up. See that students are picked up promptly after workshop.
2. Unique changes in drop off or pick up arrangements must be communicated to instructors in writing.
Payment and Fees
1. Any returned checks will cost $30.00.
Housekeeping and Personal Possessions
1. All trash should be disposed of in trash cans provided.
2. Mirrors in the studio should not be touched.
3. Belongings must be placed against or hanging from a designated wall.
Restroom and Water Breaks
Between classes students will be allowed to use the restroom and drink water. Bottled water should be brought to class to be consumed at this time (not during class, unless designated by instructor).
Note: You've chosen the Family Plan. Please complete the form you're working on now and pay, then use this form to register any additional students. You will not be charged an additional registration fee for them!
Please send your check to:
22288 Main St.
Courtland, VA 23837
...or pay during your next visit to the studio!
2019-2020 In Studio Registration:
August 7, 2019
Summer Camp: June 17th-21st – 9:00am-4:00pm
Summer Intensive: June 17th-21st – 3:00pm-7:00pm
Toddler & Me: July 9th-11th – 5:00pm-5:30pm
Hip Hop Mini Camp: July 10th-12th – 1:00pm-2:00pm
Flexibility & Acrobatics: July 9th-11th – 4:00pm-5:00pm
Hip Hop Mini Intensive: July 17th-19th – 12:00pm-2:00pm
Dance Technique: July 24th-26th – 4:00pm-5:00pm
Ready for Dance: July 23th-25th – 5:00pm-5:30pm